Moto Z Force Droid
NICKLJM95

My wife's Moto Z Force droid won't display incoming calls. Is there a setting that I need to check? Have been through all the troubleshooting steps with the troubleshooting assistant.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Moto Z Force Droid
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

NICKLJM95,We don't want your wife missing out on any calls because she's unable to identify the calls. In order for us to better assist you, tell us if the caller ID is showing as restricted/blocked or is the entire screen blank?

Verizon_Customer_Serivce

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the *Correct Answer* button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
NICKLJM95

The screen is just black

Josh [Removed]

sent from my iPhone

personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

NICKLJM95,

We understand the difficulties in having a blank screen. Let;s continue with the details. Is the screen only blank during calls? Any damage to the phone, liquid or physical?

JenelleR_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
NICKLJM95

No damage to phone of any kind. Calls just don’t display. There is no other problem with the phone.

Josh [removed]

sent from my iPhone

Personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service​.

Message edited by Verizon Moderator.

0 Likes