Moto Z Force Headphones with adapter
KIRMCC5

I have a new phone, no plug for wired headphones, but an adapter to plug into the phone port and the headphone jack in the other end.  The sound still only come out of the phone speakers.  Is there a setting to get the sound through the adapter to the wired headphones?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Moto Z Force Headphones with adapter
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This is very strange, KIRMCC5. My resources indicate that simply connecting the adapter and the headphones would bring sound the headphones. Please confirm that both adapter and headphones are connected all the way into the phone, and test. Also, please test with a different set of headphones as it might be a compatibility issue.

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Moto Z Force Headphones with adapter
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

KIRMCC5-

We certainly want your headphones to work flawlessly on your new phone. Have you tested a different headset? Please follow the link and confirm that is how you've set up your headset using the supplied adapter http://vz.to/2mr5tV7

CarmenT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes