Moto Z Force and Bluetooth audio has quit working. I must have a hands free device.
PALODUROWEB
Enthusiast - Level 2

My Bluetooth audio has quit working. Is there any fixes yet? I have purchased a Bluetooth headset and still no audio. Is there some new Moto Z headset I need to purchase? I have done the same mode, soft boot, factory restore and nothing works. Software updated to OCLS27.76-69-4 June 22, 2018

Labels (1)
Re: Moto Z Force and Bluetooth audio has quit working. I must have a hands free device.
johncrawford9901
Enthusiast - Level 1
well dont let the moto Z only lg device
0 Likes
Re: Moto Z Force and Bluetooth audio has quit working. I must have a hands free device.
johncrawford9901
Enthusiast - Level 1
also all devices accept. my LG current device unless they reveal my security security question and authority
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

PALODUROWEB,

We want to make sure your Bluetooth is working properly. Let's look into this issue further. For clarification, do you have this issue only with your Bluetooth headset you purchased, or do you experience this issue with every Bluetooth device? What is the brand of your Bluetooth headset?

0 Likes
PALODUROWEB
Enthusiast - Level 2

New phone everything is working

On Fri, Jul 13, 2018, 8:01 PM vzw_customer_support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We certainly want to make sure we are on the same page with you here, PALODUROWEB. I'd like to clarify your last comment. Are you stating that you have gotten a new phone and that everything with your Bluetooth is now working? Is your concern that this is a new phone and everything else is working, except being able to connect to Bluetooth? Please let us know if you are still in need of assistance.

Nicole_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
PALODUROWEB
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes, I went to a Verizon store and they verified my Motto Force had lost

the ability to communicate through any Bluetooth device. They replaced my

phone since I had purchased the replacement insurance when I purchased the

phone.

The Bluetooth problem is connected to Motorola.

On Sun, Jul 15, 2018, 8:17 PM vzw_customer_support <

0 Likes