Moto Z Force - so many issues
IAMSOYCATTY

I hate my Moto Z Force like poison.  I have so many issues with it and I am STUCK with it for a long time, unless I have a spare $600 lying around to buy it out and then only get $300 for it when I try to sell it.    I hate it so much, I am thinking of buying a used old Samsung and put this awful nightmare in a drawer, but just keep paying for it.   I've got a $15 ice tea maker that is more reliable than my $600+ mobile phone.

1.   My contacts are all [removed] up.   Even though I appear to be linked with my Google contacts, I can never find anyone.  People I KNOW I have texted previously and I KNOW I have in my contacts, just show up as a number and I have to text back and explain my piece-of-junk-overpriced phone does not have access to my contacts.     Even when I search in the phone, they don't show up.   When I go into Google, on my computer, I can find them. 

2.   WiFi drops off constantly

3.   I lost the little number  that should show up on the Message icon to show me I have new text messages.   One day it was there and the next it was gone.

4.  Battery life is getting worse

Profanity removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service​.

Message edited by Verizon Moderator.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Moto Z Force - so many issues
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I’m sorry to learn that you are experiencing some issues with your device, IAMSOYCATTY. I would like to get some additional information and explore ways to resolve those issues as soon as possible. I will ask you some question specific to each issue as numbered in your post to ensure that we address all your concerns.

1- When did this contact sync issue start? Have your Google contacts ever synced correctly with your phone? What is your phone’s Build number ( http://spr.ly/65858akld )?

2- Do you experience WiFi dropping issues with every WiFi network, or only specific networks?

3- Did the message number indicator disappear after updating/installing a particular application/software? What messaging application do you use?

4- Please visit this link for tips to extend your device battery life: http://spr.ly/65888aklg

0 Likes