Moto Z force
DMad2013

My husbands phone keeps turning itself off . Calls are only lasting 30 seconds And it turns off .  What could be the cause ??

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Moto Z force
JEFWEB29

Ever since the Oreo update, I've had the same thing.  My phone is constantly turning itself off/rebooting, and is basically useless.  Absolutely furious.  This is in addition to the bluetooth, which stopped working about a week ago.  Then there's the massive battery drain....

With the amount I've paid to Verizon over the years...this is just ridiculous.  And like an idiot, I've been paying for insurance, which is horribly expensive but still has a deductible of $150.

When this phone is paid off, I'm done with Motorola, and done with Verizon.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you to enjoy your device just as much as you do, JEFWEB29. Understanding this happened with the update, how long ago was this. What patterns have you noticed? For example,does this happen while using a specific app? Kati_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

DMad2013,

Device concerns are not what we want for your husband. Allow us to troubleshoot. When did you start experiencing this issue? What changes (updates, downloads, etc...) have been made to this device prior to your concern? Has the device been exposed to any physical/water damage? I'd like for you to put your device in safe mode https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-205241/ and advise us of any new results. 

Corey_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes