Moto Z, no battery life
SCOBAS52
Enthusiast - Level 1

For the last 4-6 months battery life has been terrible.  I use to charge my phone at night with it still at 20-30 percent.  Now I charge it twice a day and it is dead by the end of the day.  Yesterday, phone was at 40 percent I activated the maps app and my phone shut down.  I restarted the phone and the battery was at 13 percent and then died within 5 minutes! I wish I had my droid razor back!

Labels (1)
Re: Moto Z, no battery life
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, SCOBAS52, and thank you for reaching out to us today. Making sure you have reliable battery life is important to us. The first thing we want to try is a device health check. This will let us know if there is anything specific that is impacting your battery life. Here is a link with instructions: http://spr.ly/6583ErJrX;

JeffreyR_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

HEAMCC86
Enthusiast - Level 2

"Oops we can't find that page"

0 Likes
HEAMCC86
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same problem

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This needs to be looked into what page are you getting this on? 

GenevieveB_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes