Moto Z3 play--no voicemail?
Amann19

I just bought this phone a week ago  and it appears the only way I can access my voicemail is by dialing *86,which isn't helpful because I don't know my pass code and haven't used that for years! My z2 had a voicemail app. I have a feeling it's because it's an unlocked phone, but what can I do? Verizon does NOT offer their voicemail app in Google play. I have checked my app folder and app settings, and it's not disabled. If I cannot use Verizons voicemail app, is there a comparable replacement option?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Moto Z3 play--no voicemail?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Unlocked non-carrier phones aren't compatible with the Verizon Wireless Visual Voicemail feature or application. You need to use a third party application like YouMail or Google Voice to get a visual voicemail interface. You will also need to add a Block Visual Voicemail feature to your line to ensure that you are receiving the notifications from the Basic non-visual voicemail if you don't use a third party application for voicemail and set it up according to that applications requirements.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes