Re: Moto Z4 - AppFlash keeps shutting down
gpb1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Half of my apps are shutting down, I cannot get into my personal or work email, I cannot get to my work TEAMS account, this is unbelievable.  Everything I need is automatically shutting down.   I know I can connect to the WIFI - I can run a move on Spectrum TV on my phone which is normal, but I cannot do the important things. And....the battery is dropping 1% every 15 minutes as various apps flash their name "keeps stopping".  which is absolutely ridiculous considering I cannot DO anything!  VERIZON what is going on?!?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know how important it is for all of your apps to function correctly. We would be more than happy to assist you with finding a solution! We will be sending you a Private Note, so we can further assist you. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Phillymomx2, not being able to access apps I use like Amazon and Walmart is very alarming. I will be more than happy to assist. Google has identified an issue with a recent update. We recommend completing the workaround steps provide to resolve the issue. Access you play store app, search for android system WebView (or update all). Select update option and repeat this step on Google Chrome or any other app you are having issues with. Once this is complete turn off your device and wait 60 seconds and power it back on. Test the apps and let us know the results. 

0 Likes