Motorola Moto Z Force NO BLUETOOTH
Dexter06

I have had my Moto Z force for about 2 years now. Absolutley love the phone. I have recently bought a new car with the bluetooth feature for a hands free safe driving, but can not get the bluetooth to connect to anything. Neither my home stereo or car. I have tried to call Verizon and Motorola for help and nothing works. I have been on both community forums and it pretty much stems from the latest software updates. I have tried everything

possible to fix this. Of course I have just paid off the phone in full, it works perfect except the bluetooth. I am very disapointed in this. I looked for another phone to purchase but I am not willing to pay $600-$800 for another phone. Why can't this be fixed? On the Motorola  website, almost everyone is having the same issue and the support staff there acts like this is a separate issue for each person. They are going to lose business if this can not get fixed. Any ideas?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Motorola Moto Z Force NO BLUETOOTH
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know the importance on getting this feature corrected, Dexter06, especially for hands free mode. When you attempt to connect your BlueTooth to either your home stereo or your car. Do they appear in your BlueTooth connection settings but do not want to pair and connect? Or, do they not show up at all? 

Joey_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Dexter06

The bluetooth is not recognizing anything.

0 Likes
GinaDS
Enthusiast - Level 3

Same with Moto Z2 Force. I'm so frustrated and its NEW...

0 Likes
GinaDS
Enthusiast - Level 3

Mine will CONNECT but it BUZZES to the person on the other end OR The PHONE APP completely stops and I cannot answer a call. Have to pull over, disconnect Bluetooth then call....? Just got this MotoZ2 in March and no doubt I recv'd a refurbished (although I paid $720 for a NEW ONE) but now it seems it just has major issues... I've always had MOTOROLA phone and never had any issues?

0 Likes
romehilt19
Enthusiast - Level 1

Stupid phone

GinaDS
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'm beginning to think there is just something wrong with this particular phone because there are sooooo MANY with the same exact IssueSSSS.... What really upsets me is the salesman absolutely woulsnwolay off me Abt this phone which wasn't the one I went in to get . should've listened to MYSELF... 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Dexter06, we're sorry to hear that you're having these issues in regard to your Bluetooth. Have your car company about this matter? Also, have you attempted connecting to any other device that allows Bluetooth?

CecileC_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Dexter06

Yes the system works perfectly  in the car. They tried other phones and my tablet also connected properly  with no issues. It's the phone and what ever the latest update was it's not letting the phone recognize anything under the Bluetooth. Everyone on the Motorola website community is complaining about this Bluetooth issue, not just me and this issue is not being resolved..

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Dexter06, I appreciate your time in working with us. We want to be as helpful as possible in getting your phone to connect to your car Bluetooth. What make and model car do you have? What is the version of the application used for your car to connect the Bluetooth. Since you mentioned this started after a recent update; can you also please confirm the current software version on your Moto Z Force:  https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-205295/

Tanisha_VZW

0 Likes