Motoz2 Force drops calls every time I call the same ATT Uverse landline from home.
tnrick

I have to call an elderly family member every night from my home and each time the call drops one or two times. They have an ATT Uverse landline.  I have tried calling with and without wifi calling and still have the same problem. Sometimes they can hear me and/or I can hear them but they cannot hear me.  

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Motoz2 Force drops calls every time I call the same ATT Uverse landline from home.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Every call matters, tnrick. Check-in calls such as this one you describe are even more important than most. You’re in the right place to get the help you need. We would like to uncover more details about what happens with your calls in general when calling from the same location where you make this call. What happens when you call others or others call you? What happens when this family member calls others or others call them? How long has this been going on?

GeorgeS_VZW

0 Likes
Re: Motoz2 Force drops calls every time I call the same ATT Uverse landline from home.
tnrick

I have more details that can be shared on this matter. I do not have this problem with anyone besides my mother’s ATT U-verse number. I will call her and can speak or about 20 seconds and then I cannot hear her anymore. I then try to call back and the Verizon system announcement plays saying that there is no connection. I tried to call back 30 seconds later and the same announcement played. She finally called me back and the call completed. I have outbound call history that shows dates and times these have happened. My mother does not report having any problems with her phone making and/or dropping calls.

Thanks,

Tnrick

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry to hear your call is dropping only when you call your mothers U-Verse number tnrick Did you have any changes to your wireless account recently? Any changes to your mothers home service recently? 

KinquanaH_VZW

0 Likes
tnrick

No changes have been made to my mother's service environment or to mine. Tonight I experienced another dropped call. She called me at 8:05PM ET 10 27 2019 and after about a minute her call dropped. She called back again at 8:08PM and the call was successful to completion. Is there any way Verizon can open a service ticket on this? 

0 Likes