Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,371 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions
My Moto Z Force Droid won't connect to Bluetooth
AMYJ_L

My Moto Z Force Droid will not connect to any Bluetooth device and no other devices can find mine with the Bluetooth on... I have noticed this problem since the last update.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: My Moto Z Force Droid won't connect to Bluetooth
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, AMYJ_L. You can find the troubleshooting for many issues here: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/motorola-moto-z-force-droid-edition-troubleshooting/#/main/d... . If you sign in, it will document any troubleshooting steps performed for reference if you have to contact Tech Support.

0 Likes
AMYJ_L

Yes, I have gone through the troubleshooting guide all the way to starting it in Safe Mode to see if it works, and it does not. I really don't want to reset my phone. This issue started after a software update- the Bluetooth earbuds that I have been using with my phone for months suddenly couldn't connect. My phone cannot detect ANY bluetooth devices, and other devices can't detect my phone.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know you need you Bluetooth to work on your device AmyJ_L. I do appreciate you trying to get it to work. I know we sent you a link to help with troubleshooting. Did you select the get started red button? Did you type in cannot connect to Bluetooth? This will allow me to make sure you took the right path in taking care of this. 

Amber_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
AMYJ_L

As I stated in my previous response, I have gone through the Troubleshooting guide prior to posting anything here. I followed the link sent in this thread, and it took me to the same guide I have gone through. The only step I didn't follow through with was restoring my phone because I don't want to lose all of the information on it.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I can understand being scared to lose all your information AmyJ_L. I would feel the same way. The good news is that we do offer ways to back up your information. You can learn more here (Using Verizon Cloud #1) : http://spr.ly/6586DtU3y

The factory reset will be the last step we would need to perform. Please back up your information and reset your device. If you are still having issues then let us know. 

Amber_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes