Picture transfer to computer
KIMMYNORTS

I'm having trouble transferring my pictures to my laptop. I've read several other threads about choosing the USB option from the status bar, but I don't have that option on my Moto Z phone. When i plug in my USB to my laptop it connects, but when i try and import pictures, it says there are no pictures to download. I have a couple hundred pictures on this phone, and I can access them all on the phone, so I know they are there.

Any suggestions?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Picture transfer to computer
deloused
Master - Level 3

Do you get the USB option on a different port on the laptop?  You could transfer files via Bluetooth if your computer is also capable. Or worst case email yourself the pictures and download them on the laptop

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

The instructions can be found here:

Move Pictures / Videos from Device - Moto Z Droid Edition / Force | Verizon Wireless

Another option is to upload the pictures to Google Photos, then download them to your laptop from your Google Photos account.  That also would provide an additional backup.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

KIMMYNORTS, I understand being able to transfer your pictures to your laptop is very important. tiki bar1 provided some great information on how to get your photos transferred to your laptop. Let me know if this works for you. 

Justin_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes