Re: Recipient has insufficient funds to receive message.
vzwuser2009
Enthusiast - Level 2

At this time, it seems to be an error on the Verizon side. From what I can gather, this message is common when recently blocking someone. However, I can be most certain my husband and I do not have the same numbers blocked on our individual phones and there aren't any blocked numbers on our account either. So it seems to stem from group/picture messages. From what I've read, Verizon is working on a solution. Hopefully soon, as these messages are slightly annoying.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

D_ciz, unwanted messages can certainly be frustrating. When did you start receiving the insufficient fund's message? Is there a particular number you are texting when you receive this error? Have there been any recent changes made to your phone or account when this started?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I rely on sending our messages to my group chat too Mccola6. I am sure you would like your text messages to go through without any errors. I am sure we will figure this out and help you. I do want to confirm, what is the make and model of your device? Could you tell us if this is happening with a specific number or just your group chat? What messaging application are you using? Tell me more about when this all started. AmberF_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure your concerns are addressed today regarding your issue. To better understand your concern is this does this happen when you are sending a text message? What kind of phone do you have and is this a prepaid account or postpaid account that you are on? JasperM_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We never want you to have an experience with these types of messages, capt14k. We have sent you a Private Message, so we can help address this issue. 

Please only respond to that Private Message going forward.

StevenG_VZW

0 Likes
mnsouth
Enthusiast - Level 1

I don't understand why there are several "customer service" responses to this thread, but no actual answers. Read the whole thread and actually fix the issue. 

vzwuser2009
Enthusiast - Level 2

AGREE!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

TornadoMom, I totally understand your concern, and this does seem really odd. I want to help get this resolved for you. Which messaging app are you using?

DiaS_VZW

0 Likes
Mezrein

Not that it will do any darned good, but I am adding my name to this long list, both my wife and I get these messages a lot too, started within the last couple months. 

0 Likes
rblotske
Enthusiast - Level 1

My wife and I both are having the same problem. Sat on hold with Verizon customer service for almost a half hour only to have her tell me they have no clue why this is happening. Not a good sign Verizon. PLEASE FIX THIS ISSUE 

0 Likes