Signed up for services without consent
aaAdxggsvv
Enthusiast - Level 1

I had no idea I’d been signed up for these “services”. All these uneventful years with Verizon and now you’re going to rip me off? Apparently I’ve been signed up for over a year! 11 separate services in each  package - 100000000% positive I would have remembered signing up for all that. The only way I found out was Verizon texted me about my “recent sign-up.” Are you kidding me? The fact that not only did you guys steal my money now you’re wasting my time tooling around on the lame community forum. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Signed up for services without consent
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@aaAdxggsvv ,

We definitely don't want you signed up for anything you don't want. That isn't our goal and is why we send those text notifications, to make sure there is no surprise later. We're glad to look into this for you. What services did you see you were signed up for?

-Andrew

0 Likes
FoghornClegghorn

I was also signed up for insurance without consent. I got a text message saying “I had asked to be enrolled” which was nonsense. I had to spend time calling and asking to be unenrolled. I never sign up for this type of insurance as I hear it is generally pretty sketchy. Feels like gaslighting.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm very sorry to hear this. I'm sure it was done by a miscommunication, and not on purpose. Were you able to get the insurance cancelled, and do you need any further assistance with your account?   

*Ana

0 Likes