Voicemail
Leelee41

My voicemail now says message management system prompting me to activate it don't know how to fix it and how did even get on my phone Android Moto E4 7.1.1 I have tried a lot of things and I still can't get it to work any suggestions?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Voicemail
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Leelee41, we want your voicemail to work correctly on the Moto E4. How long has this message been on the phone? Have there been any changes to the device since this message has appeared on the phone? Are people able to leave you voicemails? Please keep me posted. KevinR_VZW

0 Likes
Leelee41

It has been about a week now that it is on there. I never set it up because I was scared to do I have no voicemail right now. The only thing I can think of is I downloaded a phone app off of Google play store for a second number I have emailedthem but they have not responded back and what I'm reading on the reviews as that's normal that they don't respond back so I'm really not sure what to do? But other than that no other changes on my device and I did disable that phone app to

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Leelee41,

We thank you for the details. Let's take a different approach. What happens when you dial *86 send?

KatiM_VZW

0 Likes