What are the steps to get a replacement under the 1 yr warranty?
ONELIFEOUTFITTER

Moto Z.... no words can explain my thoughts on this phone.  I've had problems since I bought it in November 2016.  tried to exchange it 19 days later and was told I couldn't. (5 days over)  Then told that unlike Samsung phones, there's no early upgrade.  I've lost photos, it drops my calls, will not send a text (while on wifi) then there's the message  saying wifi disconnected and wifi connected while I'm sitting still   and the latest I have to stand and play with it to get it to charge.  After weeks of this craziness I am now turning off WiFi before plugging in the charger.  I have talked with tech support, completed a soft and hard reset.  it has not been dropped or been wet. I'm so disgusted with this phone.  what are the steps to get a replacement under the 1 yr warranty? Thank you

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: What are the steps to get a replacement under the 1 yr warranty?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ONELIFEOUTFITTER,

We can understand how frustrating it can be to deal with a phone that is not working. It sounds like you have completed the necessary troubleshooting. When you were on the phone with our Tech Support, did they go over replacement options with you? As long as there is no damage, we can replace the device at no charge under the 1-year manufacturer warranty.  

JenelleR_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes