When receive call from Samsung S10E, caller can't hear me
dfalkows

I have a Motorola Z3 Play. When I receive a call from caller with a Samsung S10E, they cannot hear me. I can hear them. I have to hang up and call them back, then they can hear me. My husband is one of the S10E. He has a co-worker with a Motorola Z4 that he has the same issues with. Is this an issue with the Motorola phones or the Samsung phones and how can we fix it? 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: When receive call from Samsung S10E, caller can't hear me
jeff89pa
Enthusiast - Level 1

We are experiencing this also. My wife and I both have a Moto z3 and my father has the Samsung Galaxy s10e. When he calls either of us we can hear him but he cannot hear us. If we call him, he can hear us. 

0 Likes
ericacho

My company's phones are having the same issue, except it is a s10e calling to a Kyocera DuraXV Extreme basic flip phone. We have several users where the s10e user cannot hear the other person. We switched out an s10e user to a different Samsung Galaxy device (xcover pro) and the issue did not follow. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@jeff89pa ,

So that we can best assist you, please try to stay in one thread at a time. We have replied to you in the other thread you have been using, so please review that so we can continue.

0 Likes
T6523175

I don't see any solution proposed for this issue.  Why isn't anything being done about it?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

T6523175, Does this microphone issue occur on normal phone calls and app video/phone calls too? Doe this happen on speakerphone? -Nicci

0 Likes
richards2097

@vzw_customer_support  Any chance you can share the link to that discussion? I cannot find a solution to this issue. Two people with s10e phones cannot hear me when they call. I have a razor phone 2 and have never had problems with calls from any other phone.

0 Likes
sanibel55

I also have an S10E. I have the same problem. When it starts working seems to happen again while using speakerphone. Verizon is the service.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I would be just as concerned over this issue, sanibel55. When did you notice it started happening? Does it correct when you toggle Speakerphone OFF? -Vanessa

0 Likes
SB6669

0 Likes