Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,253 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions
Where did my command center widget go?
LANLUE14

Received my android 8.0.0 update this evening.  My command center widget is now gone?  The new "clock" does not give me the battery life of my moto mods....this sucks.  How can I get my command center widget back?? 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Where did my command center widget go?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We can definitely understand your concern, LANLUE14. However, at this time there is no solution to this issue. I would suggest addressing this concern with Motorola.

CecileC_VZW

0 Likes
KBRENT369

I experience the same frustration with loosing the widget functionality. It was an easy way to monitor phone and mod battery status. Your answer feels like a "blow-off" of the original question. Can you explain why or provide a little more insight?

Besides loosing the widget, the update completely jacked up all my configurations. Bizarre!

0 Likes
LEWMANDE

My phone as well as my 3 other family members phones. We relied on the command center. And relied on seeing the "number" of notifications of texts messages and calls. My apps are smaller now? What is with that?  Need trifocals to to find the right one. I want to uninstall this update but told I can't. Why are we forced to update when we had nothing wrong????? Very upset and frustrated!!! Want to just throw my phone away.

0 Likes