Where is hotspot pin located on moto z?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Hotspot pin location
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'd be happy to point you in the right direction, EJDISHO!

The Mobile Hotspot PIN can be found by going to Settings>Mobile Hotspot & Tethering>Mobile Hotspot Settings>Setup Mobile Hotspot. In this screen, you can change your hotspot password.

To make it even simpler, the steps can be found at the following link: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-211434/

Thank you,

MichelleH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Hotspot pin location
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'd be happy to point you in the right direction, EJDISHO!

The Mobile Hotspot PIN can be found by going to Settings>Mobile Hotspot & Tethering>Mobile Hotspot Settings>Setup Mobile Hotspot. In this screen, you can change your hotspot password.

To make it even simpler, the steps can be found at the following link: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-211434/

Thank you,

MichelleH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: Where do I find my hotspot PIN?
Granders
Enthusiast - Level 1

Okay so I found how to change the password. Where's the pin? I see nothing identified is a pin

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Granders, we want to ensure that you have all of the information you need regarding your device. You mention not finding the PIN, are you referring to the Unlock screen PIN, the Billing Account PIN or which PIN exactly are we searching for? The Mobile Hotspot within the phone would not require a PIN but rather a password. Please share details on where exactly you are being asked for a PIN, so we may assist. If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!  LorenB_VZW

0 Likes
ALBFIN84

I have the same issue. The laptop I am tethered to asks for a PIN not password and when I enter the password it says that I need to enter they 4 or 8 digit PIN found on my router.  What do I do?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ALBFIN84, what is the make/model computer that you are using? 

CheyenneS_VZW

0 Likes
JennC1

I have a brand new HP Pavilion laptop I'm trying to connect my android's hotspot too and it keeps asking for the 8 digit pin from the router or I can use the security key. I don't have either on my phone.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you to be able to take advantage of your hotspot. What is the make and model of your phone?

RosanneM_VZW

0 Likes