Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Where do I find my hotspot PIN?
EJDISH0

Where is hotspot pin located on moto z?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Hotspot pin location
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I'd be happy to point you in the right direction, EJDISHO!

The Mobile Hotspot PIN can be found by going to Settings>Mobile Hotspot & Tethering>Mobile Hotspot Settings>Setup Mobile Hotspot. In this screen, you can change your hotspot password.

To make it even simpler, the steps can be found at the following link: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-211434/

Thank you,

MichelleH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Hotspot pin location
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I'd be happy to point you in the right direction, EJDISHO!

The Mobile Hotspot PIN can be found by going to Settings>Mobile Hotspot & Tethering>Mobile Hotspot Settings>Setup Mobile Hotspot. In this screen, you can change your hotspot password.

To make it even simpler, the steps can be found at the following link: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-211434/

Thank you,

MichelleH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: Where do I find my hotspot PIN?
Granders

Okay so I found how to change the password. Where's the pin? I see nothing identified is a pin

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Granders, we want to ensure that you have all of the information you need regarding your device. You mention not finding the PIN, are you referring to the Unlock screen PIN, the Billing Account PIN or which PIN exactly are we searching for? The Mobile Hotspot within the phone would not require a PIN but rather a password. Please share details on where exactly you are being asked for a PIN, so we may assist. If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!  LorenB_VZW

0 Likes
ALBFIN84

I have the same issue. The laptop I am tethered to asks for a PIN not password and when I enter the password it says that I need to enter they 4 or 8 digit PIN found on my router.  What do I do?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

ALBFIN84, what is the make/model computer that you are using? 

CheyenneS_VZW

0 Likes
JennC1

I have a brand new HP Pavilion laptop I'm trying to connect my android's hotspot too and it keeps asking for the 8 digit pin from the router or I can use the security key. I don't have either on my phone.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We want you to be able to take advantage of your hotspot. What is the make and model of your phone?

RosanneM_VZW

0 Likes