is there a voice command for taking pics like "say cheese" for Moto z force
katipillar

I need a hands free way to take a pic.  voice commands have always been available on the other phones I've had.  can't seem to find it on my moto z force

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: is there a voice command for taking pics like "say cheese" for Moto z force
deloused
Master - Level 3

The Motorola Camera App on that phone doesn't have that, but you could download other camera apps from the Google Play Store that do include that functionality

0 Likes
Re: is there a voice command for taking pics like "say cheese" for Moto z force
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

katipillar, making sure you have a hands-free way to take a picture from your device is essential. Allow us the opportunity to further go over your options. Currently the Moto Z Force does not provide a voice command option to take a picture. The good news is, you will be able to set up a timer to provide you a countdown to be able to snap the picture for you. Please follow this link for steps to do so https://vz.to/2Ll9i6I. Please let us know if this information helps clarify your concern.

SylviaT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!! 

0 Likes