lost my phone moto6
rwconant2

I lost my phone. I'm still paying on it...I am a senior citizen and need my phone. Medical issues. They will not turn my old phone which is a flip phone and really not that old. The one I lost is a smart phone Moto6....I've been in Verizon twice, today and Sunday. Today the guy was rude...I cannot afford to pay off the phone I lost right at this moment...My wife and I together earn barely enough to live on, with medical bills. I want to know why they will not turn on my old phone ?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: lost my phone moto6
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are sorry to read that you lost your device. I depend on my device for almost everything and I would be lost without it. The last thing we want is for you to be without your lifeline. We want to make sure that we provide accurate information about your old device. What is the make and model of the phone? Depending on the model, it may no longer be supported. Please review the information on this link: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-218813/ Please let us know if this information helps. 

RogerZ_VZW

0 Likes
rwconant2

Thank you for replying...Yes my phone is my life line with doctors and the things I need...

My old phone is Samsung, Verizon flip phone, it is not that old, so I do not understand why it cannot not be turned back on.

I can't find any number on it, but you should have that info, as I bought it from you...

I still have to pay for my lost phone, I understand that....I do hope I will not be paying extra on the internet as I am not using it...

Relying on my wife's phone is to much...and when I went into the Verizon store here in Sturgis, Mi...The man that waited on me was rude...I may be old, but I still deserve respect.

As soon as our phones are paid off, we are planning on changing companies or maybe just go to tract phone options...

Thank you for your reply !

Roger Conant

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would be sad if you left the family, rwconant2. I am shocked to hear that you had such an experience at the store. This does not sound like us at all.  I would like to make sure I leave feedback on your behalf. I will also like to review some options for you. I know you would like to activate your old phone and I can see if it is compatible with our network. I have sent you a private message so we can get started.  AmberF_VZW

0 Likes