poor reception
SjBurns

I have exceedingly poor reception at my house in Beltsville MD 1 bar or no signal at all.  Have a motorola edge plus phone.  Tried all the usual tricks with the phone to get better reception with tech support.  Took it to the Verizon Store in College Park.  They put a new sim card in it.  Still doesn't work.  Works great at the store though.  Never had an issue with signal strength at my house before or with any of my other phones  and been with Verizon for 15 years.  Is there a tower issue? or do i need to switch to ATT?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: poor reception
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

The last thing we want is for you to have less than stellar service. We're here to help. Please send us a Private Note, so we can dig further into this. BrittanyC_VZW

0 Likes
SjBurns

Just got a new phone same problem. Right now I'm in Greenbelt md and have 1 bar and no 4g or 5g. I'm trying to run a business and can't have this garbage! Are the changing out equipment? Or do I need to switch to Att? Been with you for 20 plus years! Do I need to call American Tower to find out the answer?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

SjBurns, are you having trouble with calls, texts and data? Besides replacing the SIM, what other troubleshooting steps have you done? May we ask what type of phone do you have?

-Joshua

0 Likes