Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
why wont my blue tooth turn on
MOMMYKINSCREATIONS

My blue tooth connection was fine last night when I went to bed, now, this morning it wont turn on

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: why wont my blue tooth turn on
Elements

Is the issue that you can't enable Bluetooth at all, or are you able to do that much, but it won't pair/connect with a device? Either way, I'd probably start by trying a network settings reset, and then try pairing it again. You can do that by going to Settings > Backup & Reset > Network Settings Reset

0 Likes
MOMMYKINSCREATIONS

I tried the network settings reset and it did not help.  My bluetooth will not turn on at all.  I had it paired with my headset and my car but after the update last night I can't get it to even turn on.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

MOMMYKINSCREATIONS,

Bluetooth is a major part of using your device. I rely on it every day when driving and I want to make sure you can too. What happens when you press the button to turn it on? Are there any errors or anything of that nature?

AndrewT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes