All of a sudden I can not receive text messages on my MOTOX. Does anyone know how to solve this problem. I can send them, but can't receive them.
11scole

My MOTO X was working fine, then all of a sudden, I can not receive text messages. I have checked the settings and they look correct to me, and I have done everything the web site recommends, except wiping the phone and starting over, to try and fix it. Has anyone else had this issue, and how did you resolve it?

Thanks so much.

0 Likes
Re: All of a sudden I can not receive text messages on my MOTOX. Does anyone know how to solve this problem. I can send them, but can't receive them.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That's strange that your Moto X wont receive any text. Thank you for trouble shooting the issue. Let's see what's going on! Does your device have any physical or liquid damage? Does anyone else have an issue with calling or texting? What zip code are you in?

VanetrisC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: All of a sudden I can not receive text messages on my MOTOX. Does anyone know how to solve this problem. I can send them, but can't receive them.
code_joe

I am having this same problem.  After resetting my phone I started receiving them again.  But today I am back to where I am not receiving them.

I have the Moto X as well.

0 Likes