Bamboo Case Backs.. Moto X
B33
Legend

Wood cases are now available and Bamboo is one of them you can find more about them and how to ordering following this Link right here.. please enjoy the Holidays  b33

http://www.droid-life.com/2013/12/17/moto-x-with-bamboo-everything-you-need-to-know/

http://www.droid-life.com/2013/12/18/some-moto-x-with-bamboo-orders-shipping-earlier-than-expected/

North Pole SignSanta   Merry Christmas and have a Safe.. fun filled New Year.!   

Re: Bamboo Case Backs.. Moto X
B33
Legend
B33
Legend

Boy This is a Neat thing that Motorola is doing:.  For a Great Happy Holidays.  

http://www.droid-life.com/2013/12/24/motorola-sends-out-holiday-150-off-moto-x-emails-includes-moto-...

0 Likes
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hey, B33,

I just switched to the Moto X and wow. This is an amazing device. I am glad to see so many options for cases, etc. I'm hoping one day I can say, "OK, Google Now, take out the garbage" and it will, lol.

Happy Holidays,

Doc

B33
Legend

Hey That's great glad your liking it Doc..

Doc can you do a little request for me when you get a little free time & you've had your Moto X for a while let me know how it's doing in the Areas like the battery life, how it handles Apps, things like that.. this is one of the Devices I have been Looking at for a while..  I like the HTC's as well since I had the Incredible,  the Samsung's for me are just Ok I've never really got into them as the issues they've had I'm not dropping the ball totally on them but there not my most favorite Device. As compared to the Motorola's and the HTC's..

Take Care, and..  Have a Safe and Happy New Years.!  b

0 Likes
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Will do. I will give it a few more days to let the "new toy" syndrome wear off, lol. I will let you know about all that.

Doc

Re: Bamboo Case Backs..  Moto X
B33
Legend

I forgot to ask ya in my post,  did you get your Moto X as a Christmas gift or just needed to update..

When I get my what ever I decide to go with I'll get it in Feb. partly for that is when my birthday is and after a Good 2 run with my Razr Maxx as I did with my Droid X I think it's time to move up into something newer, faster and ability to further update the Device I know the Moto X has KitKat on it and it should be able to be Updated at least 3 or 4 maybe more Times with my Razr Maxx it's probably not going to see any more Updates maybe a Maintenance update if one should come.. so that is the reason I'd be looking and the fact that even though my Batteries on both phones have done well there may be a day they don't do as well so I have to factored that in as well..

0 Likes
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hey,

I was overdue for an upgrade, so I treated myself to a Christmas present.

B33
Legend

We all should do that every once in a While.. If we can,  my thing is at the Time i do replace my Maxx is trying to hang on to my Unlimited data,  I probably could save a few pennies going with a Different plan and using my Wi-Fi totally at home but heck,  Doc I've had these plans since 2009 and it's a little hard in thinking to let them Go.!  but I got a small saving pool started and by Feb. I think I'll shoot for the end of Feb that is when my bill Cycles I'll try for it then...

0 Likes