Blocking numbers
SJABC19

Why can you only block 5 numbers with Verizon?  I have been hammered with spam calls after signing up for no calls online.  I used to be able to right click the number and say block.  I have friends with Verizon and they can block right on the phone.  I have a droid maxx 2.  I can't imagine that they do not have this option or why Verizon doesn't have the ability to block more!!

Labels (2)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Blocking numbers
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The Droid Maxx 2 should have the option to send a contact to voicemail. What I would do is save those spam numbers to a contact called "Wrong Number Spam" and set it to go automatically to voicemail. You can continue to add numbers to that same contact.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The Droid Maxx 2 should have the option to send a contact to voicemail. What I would do is save those spam numbers to a contact called "Wrong Number Spam" and set it to go automatically to voicemail. You can continue to add numbers to that same contact.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
SJABC19

Thank you Ann154. I have set up such a contact and added a bunch of

numbers to it!

0 Likes
DJSomers
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have started receiving 2-3 five digit texts PER DAY, starting about a week ago! Blocking 5 spam texts is worthless. We need unlimited blocking of texts, calls  & emails. And, there needs to be an easy way to do it, with a simple "Block" option available to us.

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes