Bluetooth Functionality
MatQuest

I need help.  The hands-free/Bluetooth option doesn't work when the phone is in my car.  The only way for me to place a call is to use the phone, even though it is connected to Bluetooth.  Incoming calls come in fine and can be answered using the hands-free function.  The other issue is that my navigation goes silent in my car, as if it is going through the Bluetooth, but it isn't so I don't have use at all of the navigation since I can't hear it and would crash my car trying to look at it.  Two weeks ago, I replaced the sim card (because of the "message not sent" pop-up every time I sent a text, but the text indeed was sent).  The new sim card didn't fix the text error message problem, but a factory reset did.  Today I went to the car dealer and they reset the radio and verified the Bluetooth functionality by using the service rep's phone and it worked great.  I have also paired, unpaired and re-paired the phone with the car several times.  I've tried everything I've read or heard that might help and nothing seems to work.  Is it a matter of needing a different phone? (my old LG worked great with the car)  Any advice would be GREATLY appreciated.  We are getting ready to leave on a road trip in just over a week and both hands-free and navigation will be key.

0 Likes