DROID RAZR M issues
Magnulast

@1.NO DATA will not connect and will "burn" the sim card (yes the sim card has a black "stain" on it)-ALSO THIS IS A BUG ON EVERY ANDROID RUNNING KITKAT 4.4.2 UNLESS FIXED BY THE COMPANY

2.Battery Life Issues- we all know that the droid razr m has horrible battery life now but, Verizon is secretly stealing my information are giving me a FAULTY product. When I go to anyplace I turn off my phone because I really don't get many calls anyway when I turned the phone off it was at 13% when I turned it back on its was 3%. YOUR PHONE COULD BE ON ANYTIME EVEN IF YOU SHUT IT DOWN OR HAS RUINED BATTERY DUE TO THE UPDATE.*

3. OVERHEATING DEVICE-max temp remembered (WHEN CHECKED ON SETTINGS) was 124 degrees Fahrenheit on the cpu, HOWEVER MY PHONE HAS SURELY PASSED THAT (REFERING TO CPU) One day turning my phone on I pressed the power button and held it of course however I SLIGHTLY HELD THE volume button up for about .5 of a second and put my phone in my jacket however that was BIG MISTAKE soon I felt the pain of the overheated phone I CAN HOLD MY PHONE WEHN THE CPU IS 124 OF COURSE ON THE edges HOWEVER IT WAS SO HOT I COULDN'T EVEN TOUCH THE EDGES-(NO IT WASN'T THE LITHIUM ION BATTERY) it was a glitch that caused the cpu to overheat and glitch rpreating its process like a virus. IT COOLED DOWN WHEN the battery was "empty." THE CPU IS SNAPDRAGON KUAIT THE WORST THERE IS.*

4.VERIZON APPS AND OTHER BACKGROUND SERVICES CAUSING EXCESSIVE LAG-I FOUND A WAY TO FIX THIS

TO FIX CHANGE INTO DEVELOPER MODE(tap build number 7 times) AND DISABLE ALL BACKGROUND APPS AND YOUR CPU USAGE WILL CHANGE TO 75%+ TO 10%*

5 boot issues-well i called the Verizon clerk or costumer service and he told me to let the device COOL DOWN A BIT then told me IT WAS IN "STANDBY MODE" and told me to wait 15 minutes. if you have something else rather than this glitch please tell me in the comment section below

*the fix on 4 will fix issues on 3 and 2 too.

HOPEFULLY THIS HELPS

VERIZON BLAMES MOTOROLA FOR ALL THESE ISSUES

VERIZON CLERK IS NICER THEY ADMITED IT WAS THEIR MISTAKE

Labels (2)
0 Likes