DROID RAZR by Motorola
civpol1128

Anyone else having issues with there Droid Razr camera freezing, navigation freezing and the phone generally not working at all, missed calls, not ringing on incoming calls, missed texts? I bought a new Droid in January 2013 after having the first Droid for almost 3 years and my 3 yr old phone was acting like my new phone that's why I upgraded to a new Droid 4g. Now my new $200+ dollar phone is working worse than my old one. I have already had it replaced one because the customer service rep at the Verizon store did not want to mess with it. I have to constantly have to re-boot the phone a number of times a day.

I went back to the Verizon store today and the phone worked great on the camera and google browser, but had issues with volume and others little things, but all the rep did is say she would write it down and to bring it back when it does it again. I am suppose to drop everything and run to Verizon when the phone has issues.

My dad got a free LG Droid a few months ago and his works much better and faster than my expensive one. I am really disappointed with the level of service with Verizon & Motorola. We have 6 phones on a 10 line plan all of them smart phones with 8gb of service a month you do the math. We have been with Verizon since 2001.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: DROID RAZR by Motorola
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Civpol1128,

Having issues with your device can be pretty upsetting.  I want to make sure you are able to use your device the way you expect it to perform. We truly do value your business and want to make sure you are able to use the functions of your device.  What is the model number of your Razr Device?  I want to make sure we are covering all the correct troubleshooting steps for your device. 

Warren M.
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: DROID RAZR by Motorola
civpol1128

To: Warren M, VZW Support

Thank you for contacting me, regarding the issues I was having with my Droid. But last week I took my second Droid back to the store and after having an in depth discussion with the store manager I ended up having to pay a $35. re-stocking fee, another $50 to chose another phone the DNA and then another $28. for accessories. So all totaled after having two of the Motorola Droids in less than 30 days I had to pay to replace it with a phone that works.

My only other option was to switch carriers and right now I do not have the financial means to do that, but in the future I will be seriously considering it after the issues I had with that Droid in one month and then having to pay a re-stocking fee to return a phone that did not work, even though it was with in 14 days of getting the second phone the mgr said the 14 days starts only on the first phone. I switched to Verizon in 2001 and now have 6 phones on our plan, I think it is time to start looking at other carriers and the support they provide to long time customers. My whole plan is smart phones all with data plans. I am not to happy with the support that the local Verizon store provided when I was having problems with my phone and the extra fee's that I had to pay to get a phone that actually worked.

<Name removed for privacy per the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service.>

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes