Data Issue
swallman
Enthusiast - Level 2

I rebooted my Razr today and now am having issues getting a data connection to "stick".  I have full bars (white), and occasionally the phone is going to 1X (blue), but never 3G.  

Actually, I stand corrected - it did show 3G a bit ago, but never went to blue bars.

Wondering if anyone can check whether or not there's a tower issue in the 54612 zipcode ?

NOTE:  LTE is not yet available in our area, so I'm not expecting that to be working...

Thanks.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Data Issue
daisy2502

Im in 30813 zip code and I haven't had 4G coverage on my BIONIC since about 5 pm eastern standard time last night. I don't know what the deal is but I am about to raise hell. I have the Hotspot plan as well for my home and I have had nothing but issue that last 4 days. 

0 Likes
waterskizz

Dude, no friggen kidding. Just unboxed yesterday from a cyber monday sale. Love the phone, but I cant connect to the data network to save my life. We arent the only ones, though, guys. There are tons of outraged Droid users with several phones doing this. Apparently it has something to do with our SIM cards. -shrug- Thank goodness for WIFI, but Verizon needs to either fix this, or let me know so I can return within 14 days. >.>

0 Likes
gina7289
Contributor - Level 2
I had same thing setting up my moms razr. Sim error too please call customer service. Hotspot no working either connects but doesn't give access. Outage for razr ever since we got it. With sim error got some data red circle black X. Hotspot error like I didn't have any plan but I did. I had a thunderbolt on there do it was all there. The person said well at least I don't have to replace the phone like it was solved or an inconvience to replace it i. It is only 2days old and they saved themselves from giving out a phone that didn't give them a sale.
0 Likes