Data issue
Mike20878

I have been having data issues recently.  My wireless status will show 3G or 4G but it will be white, not blue.  I visited the Gaithersburg store a week or two ago and they claimed that an indication of data access doesn't necessarily need to show blue but that has not seemed to have been the case in my experience.  I had them active a new SIM card for me to see if it helped and so far it has not.  All day yesterday I saw white 4G connectivity and apps such as FourSquare didn't work.  I would get a network connectivity error.  Yet navigation worked fine.  I dial using Google Voice sometimes and that has been unable to connect too, taking a long time to finally time out and prompt me to use my regular number.

Thank you.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Data issue
B33
Legend

When it's blue it means it's Connected to Google and the network it allows you Access to the Market sending messages things like that i occasionally see this as well a Good thing to do when this happens is Refresh your Maxx do a Soft Reset and you might have a Look a your Settings for Network Connections My Maxx's are set at LTE / CDMA it use to be on Global how to get there Go to settings >> Data Usage >> Tap on More >> then Tap Mobile Networks then tap on Network Mode and check LTE / CDMA see how that does for ya..  Let me know the results b33  Smiley Happy

0 Likes