Re: Droid maxx WiFi and Bluetooth conflict.
Johnsonville23
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have gasbuddy. I will uninstall. Thanks!

0 Likes
Jamesgb75
Enthusiast - Level 2

Good luck. Your problem doesn't sound like the exact problem I had, but it is worth a shot.

0 Likes
Johnsonville23
Enthusiast - Level 3

It didn't work but thanks for the effort.

0 Likes
Jamesgb75
Enthusiast - Level 2

Bummer, I had a feeling it wouldn't help with your problem as your description sounded like a different issue than what I had run into previously...

0 Likes
Kaschneids

I am on my second Droid Maxx in a week due to the same problem and the new one has the same issue. They had me do a reset and tried to forget the Wifi, etc.  Finally got a new phone and it has the same issues, I hope they find a solution soon as it isn't just a random phone problem.  I will continue to follow your feed to see what solution they come up with.

0 Likes
Johnsonville23
Enthusiast - Level 3

I also received a brand new phone that worked correctly until the software updated.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Johnsonville23,

This is definitely an issue that we are wanting to get resolved. We understand that having these two functions working is important. Unfortunately, this is a known issue that Motorola has is having with their software & hasn't released an estimated time of a definite software fix for this as of yet. Have you been able to reach Motorola directly on their online chat http://bit.ly/1YnYmGK or by calling 800-734-5870? They may have additional informatio about this for you.

The other thing that I wanted to mention to try is putting the phone in Safe Mode with these steps http://vz.to/1LNXTUB. (To turn Safe Mode off, you will turn the phone off & then back on.) With putting the phone in Safe Mode, it will disable all 3rd party apps on the phone. You will be able to use the phone as normal for calls, texting & data. When the phone is in Safe Mode, please test out if the wifi & bluetooth connect. If it does connect, then we know there is a 3rd party app on your phone that is causing this glitch.

AliciaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Johnsonville23
Enthusiast - Level 3

It works fine in safe mode. I am deleting all third party apps and

reloading one by one until I find the culprit.

On Wed, Sep 23, 2015 at 10:39 AM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes
Kaschneids

I will give safe mode a try also but when my phone was reset, within 2 hours I was having the issue again so I am not sure that the issue will not eventually reappear.  Please let us know if you find an app you feel is causing the issue.  I also did use the chat at Motorola yesterday and she could not help me and suggested I call the 800 number, so I suggest a call instead of a chat.  Appreciate all the help.

0 Likes
Johnsonville23
Enthusiast - Level 3

I think I may have found the app that was the issue. Once I uninstalled

Jango it seems to working again. I will see what after a couple hours.

On Wed, Sep 23, 2015 at 11:02 AM, Kaschneids <forums@verizonwireless.com>

0 Likes