Haven't received a PIN to customize my Moto X
theGrowingNoise
Enthusiast - Level 1

I ordered a Moto X 32 GB as a 2-year upgrade yesterday by calling Verizon directly. I am expecting to receive an email with a PIN to customize the device on motomaker.com but the only email I have received is the standard order confirmation. Everyone I've talked to at Verizon whether in-store, live chat, or over the phone seems to know nothing about this process. I noticed others have had similar issues, for example here: Re: Why is it impossible to upgrade to a customized Moto X 2nd Gen through Verizon? . My order status indicates it is getting processed and I'm afraid I will get shipped soon without customization. Is there a Verizon representative that can help me? Thanks!

0 Likes
Re: Haven't received a PIN to customize my Moto X
Rayjun
Enthusiast - Level 1

I spent 6 days trying to get a pin for the 2 phones i ordered and finally got frustrated and canceled my order.  It is beyond me why Verizon would allow this to happen.  I spent hours on the phone with them and on the website and nothing worked.  It would seem to me that they could have had a pin generated while i was on the phone and got this done but that did not happen.  I was actually hung up on 4 or 5 times while being "transferred".  I have 2 phone lines and a air card and my bill is 300 to 400 a month.  I will be moving my two phones to at&t soon because of this frustration.

0 Likes