How do I clear the cache on my Droid MAXX?
gearheadslife
Enthusiast - Level 2

Phone is getting very slow..   no idea on how to clear  the cashe (internet history, old emails that have been deleted ,if still saved in cashe)

Labels (2)
Tags (3)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do you clear the cashe on these? my old blackberry you just clear it in settings??
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader
Re: How do you clear the cashe on these? my old blackberry you just clear it in settings??
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader
Re: How do you clear the cashe on these?   my old blackberry you just clear it in settings??
gearheadslife
Enthusiast - Level 2

Does this wipe the phone numbers /contacts...   or just the junk from using apps/ internet/ect

thanks

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

A cache wipe shouldn't erase any of your data (be careful in choosing from the menu, though, because a factory data reset will delete all your data).

B33
Legend

One thing that I'll to add this as a heads-up!  On doing a cache clear there can be time limit on between the button presses it could range from 5sec. to 10sec. but once it passes the time limit the process of running the cache will have to be reran..  Hope this helps.. b33

0 Likes