How do I create in case of emergency (ICE) contacts?
IMSwimmer

Could someone please help walk me through creating ICE contacts.  My old android had an option, but there does not appear to be one on this newer Maxx.

Thanks!

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do I create in case of emergency (ICE) contacts?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

IMSwimmer, I know that having these contacts handy are definitely a convenience and provide peace of mind. While the device will not specifically have the option to add ICE contacts, you would be able to create a Contact group to do just that by going into your Contact list, pressing Groups, and then the symbol at the bottom. As well, Motorola has also launched an application called Motorola Alert, that will also have emergency features available and this can be dowloaded from the Google Play Store.

AdamG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: How do I create in case of emergency (ICE) contacts?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

IMSwimmer, I know that having these contacts handy are definitely a convenience and provide peace of mind. While the device will not specifically have the option to add ICE contacts, you would be able to create a Contact group to do just that by going into your Contact list, pressing Groups, and then the symbol at the bottom. As well, Motorola has also launched an application called Motorola Alert, that will also have emergency features available and this can be dowloaded from the Google Play Store.

AdamG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes