How do I delete a photo from a contact on my Droid Turbo 2?
MELJOH37
Enthusiast - Level 1

How do I delete a photo from a contact in my turbo 2.  The options I am finding is to change, select from phone or select from cloud.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How to delete a photo from a contact on my turbo 2
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MelJoh37, customizing your device is a breeze. Images can be deleted from which they are backed up. Do you know how your contacts are backed up such as Google or Verizon Cloud? You would have to login directly from that source and modify or delete the image.
AlbertoR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MelJoh37, customizing your device is a breeze. Images can be deleted from which they are backed up. Do you know how your contacts are backed up such as Google or Verizon Cloud? You would have to login directly from that source and modify or delete the image.
AlbertoR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

MELJOH37
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you Alberto, this was very helpful.  I don't see a box to select Correct Answer, but I did flag the "liked" selection as well as the "helpful".  Thank you again!

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You should be able to see correct answer button when viewing your discussion thread on the Verizon Wireless Community forum on a computer or the desktop view of site on a mobile device.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes