How do I get voice to text to work on my Moto X?
HollyNichols
Contributor - Level 1

I have tried EVERYTHING to get the Moto Voice to work correctly on my Moto X:  uninstall, reinstall, clear cache, clear data, uninstall updates, etc.  When I give it the command to "Text Wayne" (or anyone) I get the following message:  Moto Voice is not compatible with the current LingXi version.  Please uninstall updates.  I have tried that and STILL get this message every single time.  Please help!

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: moto x voice app not voice to text?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Talk to text is very convenient. I do believe we are on a duplicate post here. Please download the Google applicaition and then try.That should fix your issue.

AllisonC_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response or click Like. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having voice to text is an awesome feature, HollyNichols. Which generation Moto X do you have? Here is a link to get you started. http://bit.ly/1FgAwWX

AllisonC_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
HollyNichols
Contributor - Level 1

I have the older Moto X.  The Moto Voice is set up correctly.  However, I receive the following message every single time I try to "Voice to text::  Moto Voice is not compatible with the current LingXi version.  Please uninstall updates.

I have uninstalled updates, cleared data, cleared cache, etc.  Nothing works. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Talk to text is very convenient. I do believe we are on a duplicate post here. Please download the Google applicaition and then try.That should fix your issue.

AllisonC_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response or click Like. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

HollyNichols
Contributor - Level 1

YES THIS WORKED.  Thank you.  Sorry for the duplicate post. 

0 Likes