How do I set up speed dial?
BToddP

How do I set up speed dial?  My contacts ported over from my old phone, but the speed dial settings are gone.  I find nothing in the manual or online about speed dial.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do I set up speed dial? My contacts ported over from my old phone, but the speed dial settings are gone. I find nothing in the phone or in the manuals on how to set up speed dial.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
BToddP, I completely understand wanting to customize your phone the way you once had it on your old phone. Fear no longer, help has arrived! Please review this link for additional assistance: http://spr.ly/6588AEzw Let us know if you need any further assistance. Thanks!

KristieQ_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

Re: How do I set up speed dial? My contacts ported over from my old phone, but the speed dial settings are gone. I find nothing in the phone or in the manuals on how to set up speed dial.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
BToddP, I completely understand wanting to customize your phone the way you once had it on your old phone. Fear no longer, help has arrived! Please review this link for additional assistance: http://spr.ly/6588AEzw Let us know if you need any further assistance. Thanks!

KristieQ_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
Re: How do I set up speed dial? My contacts ported over from my old phone, but the speed dial settings are gone. I find nothing in the phone or in th
mmhh66
Enthusiast - Level 1

The link in your answer is no longer working. Please update. 
The new device I have is a Nokia 2720 flip phone.  
I am manually adding all contacts, but the user NEEDS speed dialing capability. TY!

0 Likes
Re: How do I set up speed dial? My contacts ported over from my old phone, but the speed dial settings are gone. I find nothing in the phone or in th
kh-taylarie
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes