I cannot answer a call since Lollipop update. When a call comes in, the phone rings, but the screen remains black, like it is asleep. I can only push the power button and send the call to voicemail. Then, the home screen and password entry display.
rjjmdc

I cannot answer a call since Lollipop update.  When a call comes in, the phone rings, but the screen remains black, like it is asleep.  I can only push the power button and send the call to voicemail.  Then, the home screen and password entry display.

0 Likes
Re: I cannot answer a call since Lollipop update. When a call comes in, the phone rings, but the screen remains black, like it is asleep. I can only push the power button and send the call to voicemail. Then, the home screen and password entry display.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

rjjmdc, Software updates can have some side effects. Let's work together to get you back in business. What's your make/model device? Do you have recent back up of your phones information?
TrinetteW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: I cannot answer a call since Lollipop update. When a call comes in, the phone rings, but the screen remains black, like it is asleep. I can only push the power button and send the call to voicemail. Then, the home screen and password entry display.
rjjmdc

I spent a few hours on the phone with tech support.  The only solution was to factory reset the phone.

Regards,Bob

|

A message from the Verizon Wireless Community

|

|  |

I cannot answer a call since Lollipop update.  When a call comes in, the phone rings, but the screen remains black, like it is asleep.  I can only push the power button and send the call to voicemail.  Then, the home screen and password entry display.

created by Verizon Wireless Customer Support in Moto X by Motorola - View the full discussionrjjmdc, Software updates can have some side effects. Let's work together to get you back in business. What's your make/model device? Do you have recent back up of your phones information?

TrinetteW_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!! Reply to this message by replying to this email -or- go to the message on Verizon Wireless Community Start a new discussion in Moto X by Motorola by email or at Verizon Wireless Community

|

|

|

|

|

Personal information removed as required by the

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes