I have a droid razr maxx HD with Verizon service. Can I switch my service to AT
susan4441
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have a Droid Razr Maxx HD with Verizon service. Can I switch my service to AT&T prepaid Go Phone?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I have a droid razr maxx HD with Verizon service. Can I switch my service to AT
Snn5
Legend

Are you under contract?  Your MAXX won't work on AT&T.

View solution in original post

Re: I have a droid razr maxx HD with Verizon service. Can I switch my service to AT
Snn5
Legend

Are you under contract?  Your MAXX won't work on AT&T.

susan4441
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks for the quick reply Snn5! My 2 year contract expired decades ago, looks like the old droid will be my newest paperweight...

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Sell it on Swappa.  Won't get much, but I don't think there are more than 6 for sale right now.  http://swappa.com/buy/motorola-droid-razr-maxx-hd-verizon/us

$140-190.  Just sell for $130 or less, even $100.  That's more than nothing.

susan4441
Enthusiast - Level 2

Wow! Just checked it out! thats a pricey paperweight! Thanks so much!

Snn5
Legend

You're welcome Smiley Happy

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi susan4441!

We don't want to lose you and I'm here to help! May I ask why you no longer want to be a member of the VZW family? Please update me with your specific concerns.

Thanks,

AyaniB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes