The active display or Moto Display on the Droid Turbo 2 seems to suck up battery life and is annoying anyway. I would like to turn it off, googled a solution to turn off Moto Display in the Moto app, but that did not help. What else can I do?
I don't think the Active Display wastes the battery. Waking up the phone completely uses more.
I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.
To adjust Moto Actions settings:
- Touch Moto
- Touch the icon in the upper right.
- Touch Actions
- Choose from the following options:
- Approach for Moto Display
- Attentive Display
- Chop twice for flashlight
- Left for Moto Voice
- Twist for Quick Capture
- or simply turn device over face down for now.