Is it possible to unlock a Motorola Moto G?
reyna22

I have a Motorola Moto G and was wanting to know if it is possible to unlock it for a different carrier?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Motorola Moto G
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Hello reyna22!

I definitely don't want you leaving VZW for another carrier! I can't guarantee that device will work with another carrier, since it was made for the Verizon Wireless network. It's something you can try, but we'd much rather you use that device with our network. What do you think?

ChristinaB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Motorola Moto G
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Hello reyna22!

I definitely don't want you leaving VZW for another carrier! I can't guarantee that device will work with another carrier, since it was made for the Verizon Wireless network. It's something you can try, but we'd much rather you use that device with our network. What do you think?

ChristinaB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes