Re: Lollipop 5.1
D1fz
Contributor - Level 1

Jesse Ventura with Android Underwear said the Turbo will get Lollipop on June 11th. Let's get that one going!

0 Likes
Don3680
Enthusiast - Level 3

Ya and I just saw the tooth fairy!

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

CT is the flip side of equally horrible mis-information rousted about by the likes of the Huff n Puff post.

Don3680
Enthusiast - Level 3

SO, it was a rumor that Christian Today started and spread to other media outlets so customers attack Verizon?

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

They got it from DroidLife I believe.  I always treat update news like the Onion.  I wait for the manufacturer or the carrier to say something.  Anyone outside is a rumor and they will never know is something happens that could change the date.

Snn5
Legend

Quite possible.  See, the name of the media outlet leads credence to some faith in reporting.  However, unless you see it come from Droid-Life or Verizon or the manufacturer...I usually don't believe it till I get the notification.

Snn5
Legend

They do not list their source.  They just throw a date out there as a headline.

0 Likes
Don3680
Enthusiast - Level 3

I do apologize then to Verizon, I wish Verizon could be direct and come clean though and say it was false information by Christian Today.

0 Likes
Better_than_Droid
Enthusiast - Level 2

This is completely Verizon's fault.  They don't care about their customers apparently.  They've got their signed contract and/ or their $600 for the phone, plus the monthly residual income coming in.  Why should they give a damn?  ALL the other AnDROID devices in the market using Lollipop (12.2% at last report), and the DROID Turbo owners are left out to dry.  This device should have been the FIRST device to receive the update.  It's the same build as a Nexus 6 which has had the update for how many months.  Verizon is only about the $'s and not about the customers who pay those dollars

0 Likes
Don3680
Enthusiast - Level 3

Why is a phone which is built and designed better then an Apple excluded

from the update? Droid Turbo is one of Verizon's flagship phones and should

be, the only Android phone to my knowledge is the Samsung Galaxy S6 but I

love my Droid Turbo! No it doesn't have a 48 hour battery more like an 18

hour battery before the low battery warning comes on and yes its a smaller

equivalent of a Nexus 6 but still, why is the Droid Turbo excluded from the

update? No I don't want Nexus 6 big phablet Verizon or Galaxy S6 and the S6

is a beautiful phone by the way, I just want to keep my Droid Turbo and