MOTO X thinks it is out of memory
CLICAR80

My MOTO X shows 6.08 GB memory used for video/photos. There at only 7 photos and NO videos. How do I fix this? Phone is about to fail because there is no memory left.

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: MOTO X thinks it is out of memory
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you cleared the application cache? Browser history? How much total memory does the phone have? Which Moto X model do you have?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
CLICAR80

Thanks for responding. Cache and all that was cleared. Moto X gen 2.

Verizon store says they see this kind of problem with older phones that are

no longer supported. So, we just re-set to factory and I am reloading apps.

Huge mystery.

10 Gig of memory, 60% showing used, with no actual usage.

Pain in the butt!

Thank you for responding!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm glad you were able to get to a store, CLICAR80, and reset your phone. I agree, this would definitely be a pain to deal with. How is the phone working for you now? (memory)

I would also recommend running a Device Health Check, (if you're still having issues), to see if that shows anything different. To do so, you can download/open the My Verizon Mobile app > select Menu, (3-lines upper left)> Devices> select your device> Manage> Run Device Health Check. A Results page will open with details for Performance, Storage, Battery, and Connectivity. If any are in yellow or red, you can open to see what exactly can be causing issues.

VanessaS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this.

0 Likes