Mobile data not available
BillyG57
Contributor - Level 1

Is there a way to turn off this message?

0 Likes
Re: Mobile data not available
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

By turning on the mobile data.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
BillyG57
Contributor - Level 1

I have a Moto X 2nd gen it happens when using data and a phone call comes in.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

As far as I know that is normal behavior since there is only one radio in the Moto X 2014. The voice calls go over the 1xRTT network and the phone has to disable the 4G LTE network for the duration of the call. The only way to change it is if the Advanced Calling feature is added to the phone and neither Motorola or Verizon Wireless has approved that update.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BillyG57 I can see how receiving this message can become annoying really fast.  We will figure this out together.  While we can’t turn off the message. Please turn off data, power off the device, and remove the SIM card. Wait 30 seconds, replace the SIM card, turn on the data and test it. Please keep us posted. http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/devices/knowledge_base.html/120039
DeloresK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes