Moto X - Connect to XLTE?
flg8tr98
Enthusiast - Level 2

I currently live in Fort Myers, FL, which is one of the cities in the first XLTE rollout.  Is there a way to find out if I am connected to the XLTE band?  If I am not, is there a way to change the LTE band I am connected to?  Thanks.

Re: Moto X - Connect to XLTE?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

flg8tr98,

Great question, let's ensure you are connected to our XLTE and getting the best experience with your device! Please ensure your phone is compatible for our XLTE network first here: http://vz.to/1qYwqen

KarenC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

well he posted in the motoX space and the motoX is listed as compatible. i too have a motoX. how do i figure out if i'm conneted to XLTE?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

AZSALUKI,

Great question! There is no way via the device to show you connected to the XLTE service. You will notice the difference in the services only through performance. Is your device experiencing slow data speeds?

LindseyT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

AZSALUKI
Legend

not that i'm aware of. i was just curious to see. i'm getting about 5mbps, which is about what i usually get. i had read an article about XLTE and was just hoping maybe i'd get better.

B33
Legend

AZ  I've seen a little better speed out of my Devices when I'm in the area of XLTE but no so greatly as what I guess it was suppose to be of it,  In my area I can't even get it but just a few miles away in a Town smaller than ours the XLTE exist so as I did with 3G I have to go there or to the big City in our Area =  Wichita to see something of a difference but even there you have so many customers it really doesn't benefit that well unless you can be some were close to a Tower.Smiley Happy  b