Moto X Gen2 System Update Issues
randyjay

This morning July 7 2015 at 7:07 AM ET my phone updated to Version 23.16.3.en.US  and it shows with a Status of Update Successful

Under About Phone it shows Android 5.1 System version 23.16.3.victara_verizon.verizon.en.US vzw

Since this update the phone will not connect to the cell/LTE network - shows 4G with a line across it and a "!" next to the network strength bars.

I have powered it down many times and also removed the SIM and no luck when it turns back on.

Any ideas?

Thank you.

0 Likes
Re: Moto X Gen2 System Update Issues
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That's definitely not a side effect we were hoping for, randyjay. The power cycle and SIM removal steps were a great start. What zip code are you in? Do you happen to know if any other Verizon customers around you that are having service trouble too? Try to use the Software Repair Assistant at http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/new-moto-x-update to improve the phone's performance and reset the software to properly connect to the network.

JenniferH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes