Moto X Generation 1 (2013) and Lollipop
robmalegia
Enthusiast - Level 2

My Moto X 2013 has not yet received Lollipop. Right now all my phone is saying is as follows...

System Update available (select to continue update)

Version (212.166.3.en.US)

Status (Install Deferred)

Time (Friday, May 29, 2014 11:08PM)

My phone is a Verizon Phone and whenever I tap the (system update available) function. It says my software is up to date. I've seen other posts where someone said to remove my Sim card and have the phone on airplane mode AMD connected to WiFi. But that didn't work at all.

0 Likes
Re: Moto X Generation 1 (2013) and Lollipop
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Lollipop hasn't been released for the Moto X 2013 model yet. There was a small maintenance issued a week or so ago. The software version you listed is for that maintenance release.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
robmalegia
Enthusiast - Level 2

Oh OK. Thank you. Do you know when the update will be available? Or is that something I shouldn't know about yet?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

No one knows when the Lollipop update will be released. For the maintenance update touch the System Update available row again to get that one installed.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
robmalegia
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have done that already. It says everything in the question above now.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello robmalegia. I understand wanting to make sure your phone is up to date. As Ann154 has mentioned, the software version you have listed in your original post is the most up to date software we have for the first generation Moto X. For the latest software information for your device, you can visit here: http://spr.ly/6584B6JP0

AndreaS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes