Re: Moto X not sending downloaded pictures via MMS and MMS to T-Mobile doesn't work
Ajahang

Android 4.4.4

System version 212.55.26.ghosst_Verizon.Verizon.en.US

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

0 Likes
Re: Moto X not sending downloaded pictures via MMS and MMS to T-Mobile doesn't work
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Ajahang,

Perfect! It does seem that your device software is up to date. Are you able to send images you have taken on your device just fine, excluding those on T-Mobile? Have you tried clearing the data/cache and force closing he messaging application? http://vz.to/1nUhQUl

LindseyT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Ajahang

I can send them fine to every other carrier, except T-Mobile. I even tried clearing my phone and starting fresh.

What about the issue that doesn't allow me to MMS to anyone if I download the picture from the internet?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Ajahang,

Sorry for the confusion. To clarify, I meant when images are not downloaded, but instead taken with the phone, are they sent just fine? Also, have you tried to crop the downloaded image to a smaller size to see if the image is able to send then?

LindseyT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Ajahang

Pictures that are taken send fine with the exception of T-Mobile customers. This phone should have an automatic compression to make it fit the size requirements. I've tried downloading even 10kb pictures and they will not attach. I receive an error that says it's invalid and to use another picture. Doesn't matter if picture is a gif jpg png bmp etc.

0 Likes